Dysport injections are a popular cosmetic solution that offers rejuvenating benefits. These minimally-invasive injections are a fast way to get the younger look anyone could want. They the power of the botulinum toxin to minimize the appearance of wrinkles.
The injections are made of a special protein. They temporarily inhibit the actions of the muscles that cause wrinkles to create a smoother, more youthful look of the face. They are ideal for those who can’t seem to get rid of wrinkles despite maintaining a healthy lifestyle and using topical solutions regularly.
What It is For
Dysport is ideal for the lines between the eyebrows. The treatment works better than Botox for a lot of serious cases, though the latter is often better for mild wrinkles between the eyebrows. Also, the potency of the injection makes it more powerful for a lot of other areas of the face. It can be used for almost everything Botox can.
Great Benefits of the Injection
The following are what those who sign up for the injection can expect:
- Invisible fill. Over the years, dermal injection procedures have been refined, eliminating worries about an obvious “frozen face” look. An experienced professional can apply fillers that will look completely invisible. Dysport injections offer subtle results that improve the patient’s natural features.
- Last results. The injection delivers results that can last for months at a time. Thus, patients will not have to get frequent applications. Indeed, it can last longer than Botox. The results are visible within one week after treatment and will last for three to four months.
- Wrinkle prevention. Aside from treating existing wrinkles, the injections also help prevent new ones from developing. Usually, patients are recommended to start treatment younger than they think they have to. Start early prevents wrinkles from forming by relaxing the muscles that cause them.
- Zero downtime. With the injection, patients don’t have to take time off work. Because the procedure is minimally invasive, there is no downtime needed. The patient will not have incisions or stitches, thus, no scarring or marks. The patient can choose to get the procedure done on their lunch break and get right back to their work.
- Effectiveness. While Botox can become less effective over the years, Dysport can work when Botox doesn’t. Because there aren’t as many proteins, the body will not react as strongly to the toxin. With Botox, the body can create an immune response to the toxin and Botos will eventually become less effective. Those who are no longer getting maximum benefits from Botox should try Dysport.