Honey is deemed one of the most nutritious super food. When you mix a tad bit of CBD in it, it makes this delicious treat a medicine in itself. And this is where CBD honey sticks came to the rescue.
CBD honey sticks or honey straws are very much like normal drinking straws, but they are loaded with CBD honey where you can store them anywhere and consume them while on the go. There are two types of CBD honey sticks: liquid and solid. The latter is more of a hard candy that can be sucked on or can be stirred into a hot beverage. The liquid one is more like CBD infused honey added in a sealed tube. You can buy the CBD honey sticks and CBD honey jars online here.
Do these CBD honey sticks give you the high?
Not every CBD product gives you the high, even these honey sticks. This is because these products don’t have the cannabinoid THC. THC is referred to as a chemical compound that leaves the high effect which ultimately makes marijuana so famous. The CBD honey sticks are loaded with high CBD and low THC strains, so you will not get the high or the munchies when using them.
How to make your own CBD honey stick?
Here is what you need:
- Empty honey bear
- CBD honey Straws
- 2 pairs of needle-nose pliers
- A candle
- Paper towels (for sticky fingers and cleaning the mess)
Here is what to do:
- Add the CBD honey into the honey bear
- Then replace the lid.
- Place an end of a straw over the nozzle of the honey bear.
- Grip the straw tightly, and squeeze the CBD honey into the tube.
- Leave an inch gap between the honey and the end of the straw.
- Apply pressure on the honey bear or it will be pulled back into the container.
- Pinch the straw end on the honey bear nozzle and then you need to pull the honey bear out.
- If the honey seems thick, set the straw on the surface for a few minutes.
- Now light the candle and hold one end of the straw with the help of pointed pliers.
- Now keep the opposite end of the straw lifted. Now, with your free hand, pick the other pliers. Hold the straw close to the flame until the plastic melts.
- Keep the straw away from the flame. Hold the pressure for a few minutes to seal the plastic well.
- Repeat steps 10 to 14.