If you’re considering a Brazilian butt lift, you’ve probably come across tons of information about the procedure and what you can expect, however, not all of the information that you find online is accurate. The best way to find out what you need to know about any cosmetic surgery procedure is to speak with a board-certified doctor directly.
Knowing what questions to ask is just as important as choosing the right surgeon for your butt lift procedure. At the end of the day, you should feel as comfortable as possible with both the surgeon and the surgery.
Additionally, Smith Plastic Surgery experts are required to have a certain level of expertise in the field. They must be able to carry out procedures with precision and accuracy.
Key questions to ask during your Brazilian butt lift consultation
Brazilian Butt Lift clinic, Ritz Plastic Surgery, recommends storing the following questions on your phone so that you have them on hand during your consultation.
- How will the Brazilian butt lift be performed?
- What complications should I be aware of?
- How long will the procedure take?
- Will I need to have a surgical lift to remove excess skin before undergoing a butt lift?
- Where will the procedure be performed and is it an accredited facility?
- Are you board certified and by which boards?
- Do you have any professional affiliations?
- How long have you been performing Brazilian butt lifts?
- How many butt lifts do you perform every month?
The surgery & recovery
- How much recovery time will I need?
- What sort of discomfort and pain can I expect?
- Should I be wearing specific types of clothing before and after the procedure?
- What activity restrictions should I know about during my recovery period?
- Will I need someone to assist me during recovery?
- When will I be able to return to work?
- When can I expect to see results?
- How many follow up appointments will be required?
- What is the total cost of the surgery?
- Are there any hidden costs that I should be aware of?
- Does the quote include an anaesthesiologist?
- Do you offer a payment plan?
Once you’ve gone through your list of questions, ask whether there is anything else that you need to know.
It’s okay to ask as many questions as you need to if it will have you feeling more comfortable and confident about your procedure and the surgeon you’ll be working with. If you end up thinking about additional questions once you get home, give the surgeon a call.
It’s highly recommended that you consult with at least two different surgeons in order to compare their answers and their approach to the Brazilian butt lift procedure. Your surgeon should be able to answer absolutely every question that you ask before he or she schedules the procedure.
Don’t forget to chat with any family or friends who may have undergone this procedure themselves as there’s nothing quite like advice from someone who’s had this experience firsthand.